Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bills' LB Pozluszny Rents Leatherheads on Blu-Ray, Really Enjoys It


BUFFALO, NY -- Buffalo Bills' Middle Linebacker Paul Pozluszny got more than he bargained for when he went to Hollywood Video with his girlfriend on Tuesday night.

"Clooney in top form!" Pozluzny exclaimed to teammate Jairus Byrd before practice the next morning. "He was perfect. And I love Krasinski from the Office, but I thought that he could only play Jim. Boy was I wrong! I didn't even want to see a movie about football. But my girlfriend really wanted to see it because she likes that [Zellwegger] chick. But I was like 'Babe, you know, I have to deal with football every day.' You know, I usually just wanna see movies like The Departed. That was a good movie. I'm glad [Scorsese] finally won an Oscar. He should've won for Raging Bull, my all-time favorite movie. But yeah, you should see it Jai. Oh, but make sure you get it on Blu-Ray. I can't imagine seeing it any other way. The picture really jumps. Oh man, the football scenes are really good. Even though it's a comedy, they really captured the brutality of the game. The sound was really good. I could feel every tackle. And they didn't have much equipment back then like we do now. They had leather helmets. OH! That's why it's called Leatherheads! Wow!" Paul chuckled to himself in disbelief in the empty locker room.

No comments:

Post a Comment